- Areas and groups of interest
- Environmental and ethno-botanic
- Applied and development
- Economic and management
- Education and cognitive
- Ethnicity and identity
- Linguistics and literature
- Museums, tourism and patrimony
- Kinship and organization
- Politics and legal
- Theory and epistemology
- Visual and communication
- Colombian regions and human groups
- People and Institutions
- Information sources
- About us
COLOMBIA IN ANTHROPOLOGY
ANTHROPOLOGY IN COLOMBIA
COLANTROPOS is a project of the Department of Anthropology of the National University of Colombia, Bogotá campus. Our objective is to disseminate information through the WORLD WIDE WEB with a pluralistic approach about the university, professional and institutional activities in social and cultural anthropology, archaeology, biological and forensic anthropology, in Colombia. We also provide more general information about Colombia.
In COLANTROPOS we aim to:
- Create a node in the net of bibliographical catalogs and centers of information about the social and cultural anthropology, archaeology, biological and forensic anthropology in Colombia and/or about Colombia.
- Diffuse international and national documents and materials, especially those with limited access, that are unpublished or which publications had been discontinued.
- Open a permanent space for the discussion about anthropology and archaeology in Colombia.
- Provide news about scholarships and jobs as well as information on Colombian investigations. We aim to provide a context for the different institutional, national and international initiatives in anthropology and archaeology.
- Prepare on-line databases of people, institutions and different types of research and bibliographic sources.
You are invited to participate in this project by sending your comments, suggestions, information and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
COLANTROPOS is a project coordinated by:
Diego F. Gómez
Site and content databases designer (2016)
Germán Piñeros Cortés
Content Update (2016)
Denise Peinado Vásquez
Databases and Content Migration (2016)
Systems engineer, coordinator for the Faculty of
and their team of professionals
Carlos Alberto Rodriguez
Webmaster: Site and content databases designer
Luis Felipe Rocha Franco
Graphic Design Student
Visual Design 2007
Jesús Ariel Bonilla Rodríguez